Rebates for Smoke Testing for NSW growers and producers
As previously announced (see press release HERE), the NSW Government has made available a rebate to NSW grapes producers and winemakers for the cost of testing for smoke in the period between Dec 2019 and March 2020.
The NSW Wine Industry Association (NSWWIA) will administer the repayment of these monies for all legitimate claims*. This will be made after all rebate claims are submitted with a deadline for submission of Friday March 20th 2020.
- Rebate of up to $1200 per producer/ grower for NSW
- Rebate made available through support from NSW Government
- Money will be paid through the NSW Wine Industry Association for paid invoices completed for smoke testing with either AWRI or Vintessential
- Submission form are available via the buttons on the right on this webpage - they need to be accurately completed by Friday 20th March
- Money will be paid from Monday 30th March onwards
- All enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All growers / producers to organise and submit for testing their samples through either the AWRI or Vintessential
- Only paid invoices will be rebated
- Once paid, please go to the via the buttons on the right hand side of this page to complete all the details for the rebate
- Details of tests quoting unique invoice numbers that can identify the tests (only use the numeric invoice number. For Vintessential, remove the alpha “A” in front of the invoice. Eg Invoice A29990000 should be recorded as ‘29990000’)
- Attach copies of the test invoices
- Provide bank details for direct deposit
- Provide contact details including ABN number.
- Rebates are capped at $1200 per customer (ABN number)
- There may be exceptional circumstances where one entity has paid for a number of tests on behalf of other entities. For example, a viticultural consultant or winery may have sent samples for multiple growers, or a regional association may have paid for a number of samples. In this case please use the button titled [Multiple Producer Rebate Form]. The NSWWIA will review these submissions with NSW DPI to assess if it is viable to pay them to a level higher than $1200
- Bank details will be provided, and once approved, payments will be made no earlier than March 30th 2020.
It is highly recommended that all people sign up to the NSWWIA newsletter via this website – please see the panel at the bottom of this webpage. This will ensure that all communications are received.
If you have any colleagues that are not already signed up, please also encourage them to do so, so that no important announcements or updates are missed.
All other enquiries should be sent to email@example.com
*total rebates capped at $250,000 unless otherwise notified
*NSWWIA will notify any claimants if their claim was unsuccessful due to any reasons
*in submitting a rebate claim, all participants agree to submitting all relevant information to the NSWWIA should an audit be requested
*Claims are only to be made on grapes grown in NSW
*Disputes will be at the discretion of the NSWWIA in conjunction with NSW DPI
Rebate for Smoke Testing Submission forms available here now. Please click on the buttons below to fill in your details ...
An initiative sponsored by ...