guidelines & training
Please see the three buttons to the right for helpful toolkits and information.
As COVID-19 regulations and guidelines are constantly changing we recommend you sign up to the NSW Wine newsletter for timely updates (see the bottom of this page to register) and also regularly check the below government websites.
- Government resources and guidelines for Cellar Doors - click here
- Government checklist relating to agricultural businesses - click here
- Regulations for Regional and Rural NSW - click here
- Regulations for all areas - click here
- Register your COVID Safety Plan, compulsory from 24 July 2020 - https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/covid-safe-businesses
- Register if any staff test positive, compulsory from 24 July 2020 - https://www.safework.nsw.gov.au/notify-safework
- Guide to staying safe at work - https://www.safework.nsw.gov.au/resource-library/COVID-19-Coronavirus
- Department of Primary Industries advice - https://www.dpi.nsw.gov.au/home/covid-19
- Federal Government Business advice - https://www.business.gov.au/
- Australian Department of Health - https://www.health.gov.au/
- NSW Government and Health Department - https://preview.nsw.gov.au/covid-19
- Destination NSW - https://www.visitnsw.com/
COVID19 HOSPITALITY BEST PRACTICE TRAINING COURSE
In conjunction with the NSWWIA COVIDSafe guidelines and the NSW Health Dept checklist, we recommend that managers / Cellar Door supervisors complete a relatively simple but comprehensive on line course provided by the Restaurant & Catering Association (RCA).
This course is called COVID-19 Hospitality Best Practice Training. It takes less than an hour and costs only $24.95. it provides a number of useful templates plus certification that can be displayed. The RCA are a registered training provider.
From the RCA:
R&CA are excited to launch our COVID-19 Hospitality Best Practice Training. This training is essential for employers and employees to prepare them post COVID-19 in business and covers the following areas:
- Social Distancing understanding
- Creating a Social Distancing Plan (SDP) to suit your organisation
- Staff Induction for working during COVID-19
- Working during COVID-19
- Managing customers during social distancing
- Cleaning premises and equipment during COVID-19
The training comes with complimentary templates, including:
- Hospitality Business Blueprint
- Employee temperature check release form
- Hospitality best practice plan
- Staff induction post COVID-19
COMING SOON ...
NSWWIA COVID19 Recovery Plan
It is highly recommended that everyone within the NSW wine industry signs up to the NSWWIA newsletter via this website – please see the panel at the bottom of this webpage. This will ensure that all communications are received.
If you have any colleagues that are not already signed up, please also encourage them to do so, so that no important announcements or updates are missed.