Purpose of the award
Recognition by peers of an individual for honourable contributions benefiting the NSW wine industry generally. These contributions will be in one or more of the following fields and/or in any other field which advances the NSW wine industry:
- Technology and innovation
- Research and development
- Industry regulation
- Winemaking and viticulture
- Enhancing regional and/or state profile
- Education and training
- Market development
- Environmental footprint.
Eligibility for the award
Nominations will be accepted for nominees meeting each of the following requirements:
- Recognised contributions in terms of the purpose of the award (see criteria above)
- Nominees must be a resident of NSW
- Each nomination must demonstrate specific contributions that have progressed the NSW wine industry
- Nominees must be known for their contributions to the NSW wine industry by industry peers.
Nominations must address the above criteria and include details of achievements, previous awards and/or industry recognition, and industry participation.
The award will be presented at the annual NSW Wine Awards, to be held in Sydney on 27 October 2017.
Please note that the award is retrospective recognising service for the previous year.
Making a nomination
Nominations must be received by Monday 9 October 2017. Please forward completed nomination form to:
Post: Kylie MacLean, NSW Department of Primary Industries,
Locked Bag 5123, Parramatta NSW 2124
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (as a scanned attachment)